Saturday, July 8, 2023

June 12th, Retrophonics - Jim and I worked on a mix for "Rocket" and came up with an idea we are going to try next week, I'm excited. 

June 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It looked like it might rain so I set up under cover, but no rain. It still turned out to be a nice evening.  It was good to have Sue back.

June 15th, Bagan and Company - Dan had family in town so I just stopped by and picked up The Big Lonesome inserts. That's right "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" is packaged in CD form, everyone should have one. 

June 15th, Private Party - Patrick and Becka's rehearsal party was a great event. It gives me hope for the future when you see these two young folks and their friends. Also Carl, Marcia, Dan, Mary and the rest of this wonderful family.

June 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Bar - It wasa great night! What a nice crowd! It was good to see and talk to JJ, the one they call Jim, Sir Jim and Rita also Phillip. Thanks to all the great folks at The Tides and Oyster Bar! See you next month on July 21st.

June 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie Borrillo's  - It was suppose to rain as the weather says everyday. Well it held off until 9pm which was just enough time to get the show in. We missed Sue but still had fun.

June 18th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a wonderful HOT day out on the porch by the water.

I"m looking forward to getting with Jim  at Retrophonics Studios and doing some mixing on the songs for my new release Poor-Dum. Also looking forward to getting with Dan at Bagan and Company to work on the artwork. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment