Saturday, January 26, 2019

January 7th, Retrophonics Studio - Things are going great, I'm excited to get there with George and Jim and get to work. George cut tracks on four songs. Bob Semancik stopped by.

January 9th, Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had George and Sue Seymor Westcott with me tonight, both kicked ass! We had a great crowd! Great fun! Duffy and Chris sat in from the Duffy Bishop Band. Check them out if you haven't yet, they are worth the trip. Thanks Abe, Daniel and staff! You guys are the best! See you next week!

January 10th, IAUGI Studios - Dan and I worked on "Some Can Never Say Goodbye". This video is starting to shape up. I think we have a good idea to run with, can't wait to get back next week!

January 10th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady, George, Frankie and Laurence Stevenson (yes, he's back) and me was the band tonight. We also had Bob Semancik and Bill Mullen joined us. The place was off the charts! What a blast! Looking forward to next week! Great to have you back Laurence!

January 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck - Once again a wonderful weekend! It doesn't get much better than this. I saw Pete and Pat and met somne other great folks (to many to name). I am at this venue evey second weekend of the month if you have never been to Cedar Key come check it out! Also cross Dock Street, check out their new place "Liam and Madi's". See you next month!

I'm looking forward to getting into Retrophonics studio also working on my videos at IAUGI Studios. It a busy times right now, feels good! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment