Saturday, January 26, 2019

January 14th, Retrophonics Studio - George and I cut guitar tracks on "Change The World". Brady stopped by.

January 15th, DAVE at Chianti Room - A nice cold afternoon! Thanks for coming out the ones who braved the cold weather. This evening I played my last gig at the Chianti Room.  It's been fun. The gigs in downtown St. Augustine just aren't what they use to be.

January 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A cold night but the show must go on. Abe had a crew in there installing a new heating unit but they ran out of time, it will be finished tomorrow. George and Laurence were with me and it was a blast! Great crowd! See you next week, we will be basking in the heat!

January 17th, IAUGI Studios - We did more work on "Some Can Never Say Goodbye". We are really on to something now. It should be close to completion by next week! Also threw around some ideas on "The Carpetbaggers Band"

January 17th, DAVE Corner Bar - After a late start with technical problems, we went on to have a great night! George, Laurence, Brady and I were the band tonight. Frankie was headed to Jupiter Fl. to sing at a funeral for one of our Virginia friend.

January 18th, George's House - I met with George and Brady to talk through our plans for future sessions at Retrophonics Studio where we are working on a new project.

January 18th, DAVE at Tides and Oyster Bar - Tonight I was joined by Sue Seymor Westcott. We had a great time, great crowd, it was a real pleasure. Gentleman George stopped by and played "The One" an original tune of his with Sue. The three of us finished the night with one of our tunes "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind". Thanks Felicia and all the staff see you next month!


January 19th, DAVE at Zaharias - Tonight it was George and I.  The weather held, we had a great crowd. Never a bad time playing with gentleman George!

January 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Man, was it cold and windy. I saw my friend Paul Breitinger out on the beach early in the morning and it was beautiful out. I thought maybe the weather report was off but by the time I got to the gig at 12 p.m. it was nasty. I set up inside and had a nice afternoon.

I really had some great times this week. I'm looking forward to getting into the Retrophonics studio and IAUGI this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! - David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment