Wednesday, January 2, 2019

December 10th, Retrophonics Studios - We have 9 tracks cleaned up and ready to get to Woody. Next Tuesday he will put some percussion on our songs. I can't wait!

December 11th - We dropped the CD (the ruffs for our new project) off to Woody. He'll be in the studio on Tuesday laying down some tracks.

December 12th, Hurricane Grill and Wings - We cancelled, it was to cold. I talked to Barry Dunaway for a while hopefully we will get together after the new year and have some sushi.

December13th, IAUGI Studios - Dan and I started work on "Some Can Never Say Goodbye".

December 13th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Our new "Live At The Corner Bar" CD will be released today. Brady, Frankie and George were with me tonight. We had a nice crowd, sold some of our new CD "Live @ The Corner Bar". Also, we had a visit from Bob Semanchik. He'll be playing with us Monday at our Songwriters night.

December 14th, Travel Day, Theresa and I are heading to Anna Marie Island to play a benefit for Toy's For Tots at Duffy's with my friend Chuck.

December 15th, Toys For Tott's @ Duffy's - I enjoyed the evening and getting to play with Chuck, Mike, Mickey Caudill, Josh Montimy and Andy. I look forward to this time every year when I get to spend time with my old friends and bandmates. Let's do it again next year.

December 16th, Travel Day - Theresa and I had breakfest at the Gulf Drive Cafe on the beach and then headed for Cedar Key.  We were invited to Jody and March's holiday open house for some good food and drink. We also popped in on Darlene and Bryan at the grocery store and then Pete before we left the island. It was a long day of driving but worth it to see our friends. I'll start playing at the Big Deck the second week of January.

I really am enjoying working with Jim DeVito and George on this new project. I have changed the name of my CD that I am working on at Cave Canem Studios (no new name yet). We (George and I) are calling our new project "Don't Stare At The Sun". We will be back in the studio Wednesday 12/27 can't wait. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter!  Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment