Wednesday, January 16, 2019

January 2nd, Retrophonics Studio - It wa Georges turn. He laid down guitar tracks on three tunes. We will be back in the studio Monday, can't wait!

January 2nd, DAVE at Hurrican Grill and Wings - I had Gentleman George with me tonight. What a blast! Bill Mullen is back in town. He blew a little sax with us. Also Steve Beck stopped by.

January 3rd, IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan on "Some Can Never Say Goodbye" the next video. We have some real good ideas, I can't wait to see Dan do his magic on this one!

January 3rd, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was Brady, George, Frankie, Bob Semancik, Sue Seymor Westcott and Bill Mullen with me tonight. What a show, what talent! I'm a lucky guy to have these great musicians and friends around me. That's what it's all about! Thanks everyone for supporting our music! See you next Thursday I can't wait!

January 4th, 5th and 6th, Aunt Kate's - It was a great weekend, two of the gigs wer in inside sue to weather. Jake did a set and is sounding better and better. I have added a few more dates in 2019 at this great place. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best. See you January 20th!

I had a great week! Things are going to start getting busy from here on out. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my videos on YouTube. Keepin' it Real!!- David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment