Monday, January 7, 2019

December 17th, Songwriter's Night - We had Robert Semanchik, George Reeves, Bob and I on stage tonight. I was a blast, everyone did their  part and did it well. I so look forward to spending my 3rd Mondays with Bob and all the other great writers we play with.

December 18th, Retrophonics Studio - Woody Pernell was with us in the stuido today. He added some percussion on five of our tunes. He did a great job, we knew he would. Next session, George and I will start putting the final rhythm tracks down. Can't say it enough, really enjoying working with Jim DeVito.

December 18th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

December 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - George Reeves was with me here, tonight. It's always a good time playing with George. We had a nice crowd and played all the songs from our upcoming CD "Don't Stare At The Sun".

December 20th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady, George and Frankie shared the stage with me tonight. Great crowd! Great time! Robert Semanchik sat in and did a couple tunes.

December 21st - I had a night off so Theresa and I stopped by the Mellow Mushroom to see Brother Ed and have our new favorite pizza there the Holy Shiitake.

December 22nd, DAVE at Zaharias - George Reeves joined me again tonight at Zaharias. It turned out to be a nice night, made some good music, had fun!

December 23rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's I had a nice late afternoon gig on the deck by the water. It dosen't get much better than this!

It's been a good week! I'm looking forward to visiting my Dad and Margie in South Carolina for Christmas. I hope everyone has a nice time on Christmas, be safe and see you next week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment