Tuesday, January 15, 2019

December 26th, DAVE at Hurricnae Grill and Wings - George was with me tonight. It was another nice evening out on the sidewalk. This place can be a lot of fun if the weather cooperates. Check it out on Wednesdays!

December 27th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was Frankie, George and Brady with me tonight! There wasa nice crowd, we played some good music. Tony Scozzaro sat in, also Robert Semancik.

December 30th, Retrophonics Studio - Layed down final rythme tracks on 7 tunes. Didn't get "Change the World" or "The Ink Has Dried". I'm really enjoying working with Jim Devito.

December 30th, DAVE at Creekside - I had George with me tonight. It was a mad house. The place was packed. Hooray!!!

December 31st, NorthStar at Wee Pub - I had a nice evening bringing in the New Year with my brothe Ed. We had a blast! I forget how much fun and music we have made over the years. I hope we get a chance to play together more in 2019!

Great week! A lot of our snowbird friends are showing up. It's going to be a fun winter in St. Augustine! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment