Sunday, April 7, 2024

March 18th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and Nancy had a funeral service to attend so Johnny and I went to work. We laid down a track on "Cowboy Dream", replaced a guitar track and re-sang "The Way It Is" and worked some new ideas up on "Making Rainbows". We are 4 songs into my new effort Project #6.

March 19th, Songwriters Night at Oasis Tiki Bar - What a time we had! Mark and John kicked butt. Bob brought out a couple new tunes I haven't heard. We had Sue, Rick, Steve, Bill, Bob and Gary all players in town and at our show. Doesn't get better than that!

Mark, John, Bob & Dave

March 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another great time! Another great crowd! Thanks you guys for supporting Carpetbaggers music. Thanks Abe, Albert and staff you guys are the best!

March 21st, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did our walk and then continued to move the Project #6 idea along (my new solo project).

March 21st, OFF - Theresa and I stopped by to visit with brother Ed and the rest of the One Good Ring guys at Colonial Oaks before their show. I played "Smile for The Camera" a song Jay, Walt and I wrote at Bill Brown's Celebration Of Life gathering. It was good to see Janis and family I wish it wasn't on such a sad occasion. 

March 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Oasis Tiki Bar - We had a nice night, a little rain at the beginning but turned out okay. See you back here April 4th. Thanks to all the good folks at Oasis for having us play!

March 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - We were cancelled due to wind, the patio furniture was flying! See you back here April 11th.

I'm going to miss my time at Retrophonics Studios with Jim and Johnny also missing Thursday with at Bagan and Company with Dan. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment