Sunday, March 24, 2024

March 11th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I worked on a vocal idea and arrangement for "Making Rainbows" and we cut a track on "The Way It Is" with "Another Day". We are 3 songs into Project #6.

March 13th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie  at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Great evening! I really had a good time playing with my band mates. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music!

March 14th, Bagan and Company- I couldn't do my regular Thursday stuff today. There were things that I had to be home for.

March 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at  St. Augustine Fish House & Oyster Co - We had fun! We missed Frankie he will be back with us on Wednesday.

March 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co -  We had a great night! It's always fun playing with my band mate Sue. Thanks to all that support our music.

March 16th, OFF - I started on a new tune this morning un-named right now. 

March 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a great afternoon out on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian and staff!

I'm looking forward to getting into Retrophonics this week and then getting together with Dan Bagan to do the morning walk and start work on the cover art for my new effort Project #6. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-DAVE

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment