Sunday, March 24, 2024

March 4th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I put the finishing touches on a "Rocket", "I'm So Gone", "Get Along Little Pony" and 'Twilight". Then we added a new tune "Chasing Rainbows" to my new effort Project #6

March 5th, OFF - I had a Zoom meeting with The North Star Band, we talked about our new recording, should be hearing something soon.

March 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie - Hurricane Grill and Wings - Great night! What a crowd! Laurence Stevenson sat in with us on Mandolin, you did great job Laurence. My new solo effort was released tonight Poor-dum, it's #5. 1st Believe These Eyes, 2nd Hopeless Romantic, 3rd Mr. Song to Evil People, 4th Live and a Little Touched was video and music, 5th Poor-Dum On March 4th I started Project #6 at Retrophonics Studios, my next solo effort.

March 7th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did a Thursday morning walk then went to work on some new ideas for Project #6 my next solo release. We put together a thumb drive for Poor-Dum.

March 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Oasis Tiki Bar - It was a nice evening at the Oasis Tiki Bar with Jean. We had a good crowd and also had Laurence Stevenson sitting in again. See you guys at this venue with Sue and I on March 23rd.

Laurence, Sue & Dave

March 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was a great weekend as usual! This is a great venue Darlene, Bryan and  staff are the best!

Looking forward to being in the studio and moving along with my new effort Project #6. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-DAVE

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment