Sunday, March 24, 2024

It's been a while....

February 26th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I finished the mix on "Rocket" and reviewed the 9 other songs for Poor-Dum I think we are done!. Looking forward to starting on Project #6.  Jim DeVito and Johnny Medico will be producing. I'm excited. Can't wait for everyone to hear Poor-Dum!!!

February 27th, OFF - Working on "A Wish" getting ready for Project # 6, I can't wait to get started!

February 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a night! We missed Sue, she wasn't feeling well but from the parking lot came Lawrence Stevenson who sat-in with us for the night on mandolin. Thanks to all the great folks at Hurricane Grill and Wings especially Abe and Albert!

February 29th, Bagan & Company - Dan and I did only half of the Thursday walk we usually do and talked about my new effort Project #6.

February 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at St. Augustine Fish House & Oyster Co - Bad weather rolled in  so we cancelled.

March 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a windy cloudy day but a few folks were there to hear my songs. Thanks to Dale for singing "Father and Son" with me.

March 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - We decided to take a chance outside, I'm glad we did. The place was packed! Not a nicer places to play in St. Augustine. Thanks Kyle and staff! See you next month April 6th

March 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I set up but mother nature was not my friend today. I had to cancel because it rained.

I'm looking forward to releasing Poor-Dum  and starting my new effort Project #6. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!!  DAVE

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment