Wednesday, April 24, 2024

April 8th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I cleaned up "Another Day". Johnny Medico and Brother Ed showed up as I was laying down basic tracks for "Remember Me". I'd been thinking I would call Ed and see if he could put a mandolin part on the tune. Then he walked in, go figure. I will get him the rough to work on this week. Johnny took over the controls after we finished "Remember Me" and we started bass tracks for "Front and Center". I can't tell you how great it is working with Jim DeVito and Johnny Medico on this new effort Project #6.

April 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings- We had a nice evening at Hurricane's. Frankie had a doctors appointment and was an hour late but he made it.

April 11th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did our walk. Then we got to work and finished up the cover for Project #6.

April 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co -The weather was terrible all day but as I arrived at the venue to set up the sun came out. We had a good show.

April 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great weekend at The Big Deck. Bryan, Darlene and staff, as always, were the best! It was good to hang out with Dan and Susy Bagan on the other coast. See you next month!

Nice night at The Big Deck

I'm looking forward to getting into the studio. There's a lot to do around the house and I'm home all week. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment