Wednesday, April 24, 2024

April 1st, Retrophonics Studios - Johnny, Jim and I worked on a new tune "In-Between" and Johnny put a drum track on "Another Day". We are 4 trips into the studio and have 5 tunes underway for my next solo project I'm calling, you guessed it  Project #6.

April 2nd, Not working today - I finished another tune "Remember Me". That makes 9 new songs I've written for Project #6. Tony and I wrote a new song for The Carpetbaggers next one called "The Last Word". I can't wait to get into the studio this week and cut it along with "Front and Center". 

April 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Man! The weather was terrible. Abe and Albert said to give it a try and it did worked out pretty good. I had a great time hangin' with Frankie and Tony. We missed Sue. Thanks for showing up in the rain everybody!

April 4th, Bagan and Company - We did what is becoming part of our Thursday morning routine, a walk before we start work in the studio.  We then continued on the design for Project #6.  

April 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at the Oasis Tiki Bar - I had a great night! Sue had some family in town. It was a nice time.

 April 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A great afternoon on the porch by the water! Thanks Brian and staff!

April 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony, Sue, Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - It was pretty chilly but the show did go on. Thanks to all the great folks that hung out with us. A fun night of music.

April 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had another great afternoon on the porch. Thanks Brian and staff you guys are the best!

It was a good week. I'm looking forward to getting into the studio and laying down some new tunes for Project #6 and working with Dan on the cover design for it. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment