Sunday, April 7, 2024

March 25th - March 29th, Puerto Rico - My grandson Braylen was on his spring break from school, so we all took a trip to Puerto Rico.  It was an adventure! The Airbnb we stayed at in Rincon was beautiful. It was in a mountain area, I wouldn't suggest trying to get there at night. The beaches were beautiful, water was a pretty bluegreen with big waves. We went to the rain forest one day and climbed to the top of the observation tower, we saw a beautiful water fall there too. On the last night we stayed in San Juan. All in all we had a good time, some good and some not so good experiences with the restaurants there (go where the locals go) but the people were nice and you can't beat the weather.

Rincon, PR

March 31st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Happy Easter! What a wonderful day, it was good to be back on the porch by the water playing my guitar. Thanks Brian and staff for taking care of me on the gig. Thanks Theresa and Brianna for a tasty Easter dinner.

It's been a whirlwind week, our adventure in Puerto Rico was fun, it is good to be home though. I'm looking forward to getting back in the studio with Jim and Johnny. It's a busy week playing too. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!! DAVE

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment