Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 15th, Retrophonics Studios - I got a new track "Silent" with Jim DeVito at the board, it went great. Also worked on a mix for "Harpoon Sadie" and will work on "I'm So Gone" next week to get it ready for Al Johnson to add some harp parts. 

May 16th, Songwriters Night at The Beacon Listening Room - There was a smaller audience that usual but that didn't slow the music down. Deanna and Chris known as Better Half and John Winters were a real treat. One of the better evenings in recent months. Bob, as always brought it and I tried a few new, but old tunes. See you next month. Thanks for supporting "LIVE" original music.

Dave, Chris, Deanna, John, Bob

May 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony Hurricane Grill and Wings - Once again the weather was threatening, yes I know it's Florida so once again we set up under cover. It turned out to be a sunny wonderful evening until about 7pm. We made a good choice! Turned out to be a nice laid back evening, had a good time.

May 18th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on a release from my new solo project "Ain't Life Grand". We also are one proof away from finishing up the The Big Lonesome Rides Again.

May 18th, The Fish and Oyster House - Sue and I were canceled due to bad weather.

May 19th and 20th, Private Event - The 1st of a 2 night private function. Everything went great! Had a blast! Thanks Ron and The St. Augustine FCOC. The 2nd night was long but we made it. Thanks everyone!

May 21st, Lullaby of the River Festival's River Expo - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie  - It was a great show. Thanks Bob and Carol for letting us be a part of your fundraiser. Duffy Bishop Band was great also Flagship Romance kicked butt.

I will be in the studio today before leaving for Virginia, hoping to lay down a new tune "Beleive  In Somebody".  I'm excited about this one. See you guys next week! Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment