Tuesday, May 9, 2023

April 18th, Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - It was maybe one of the best Songwriter's nights yet. David Lynn Grimes and Michelle Ingrham were really on their game. Sue Westcott and Melanie Rogers were world class in their performances. Bob and I both looked at each other after the show and smiled. Thanks for supporting original music, thanks for supporting St. Augustine Songwriter's Night. 

Melanie, Michelle, David Grimes, Bob, Sue, Dave

April 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings -  We had a great evening at Hurricane's. David Grimes, (what a great songwriter) stopped by. Deanna and Chris Koebnick from the duo Better Half was in the audience also. We played right after them at The Gamble Rogers Festival. Laurence and Barbara were out tonight too!

April 20th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I finished the CD label and ordered CDs for The Big Lonesome Rides Again. Hopefully we will get the liner notes and the rest of the package done next week. 

April 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at St. Augustine Fish and Oyster House - What a nice evening. The Dunaway's, Don, Sandra and Martin were present, that is always a treat! 

April 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at The Tide's Oyster Co & Grill - We had a great time as always at this great venue! It was good to see JJ. Thanks to the staff and everyone that came by the Tide's. See you back here on June 16th.

April 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Borrillo's - We had a couple short rain spells but it still turned out to be a nice night. Thanks everyone for braving the weather and supporting our music. I met the new owners Evan and Amy they seemed very excited about their new adventure and they love music. I know everything I have had to eat there was always great! The pizza I had tonight was as good or better.

April 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at The Lullaby of the Rivers Festival - We had a great show at a great festival! Thanks Bob, Carol and everyone else involved, it was a great day.

Dave, Sue and Tony

I hope to get a good track on my new tune "I'm Such A Fool" at Retrophonics Studios with Jim DeVito. Also continue mixing on my new solo CD Poor-Dum. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band  see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment