Saturday, May 20, 2023

May 1st, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on the mix for "I Feel Love", cut a vocal track and did some mixing on "Get Along Little Pony".

May 2nd, Carpetbaggers at Bagan and Company "LIVE" - We had a nice show Buffalo Rose (Tony and Pamela) got us off to a great start. Sue was a little under the weather but hung in there like a real champ. Thanks for supporting our "LIVE" show. See you next month!

May 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A windy beautiful night! An older women fell down leaving the restaurant.  It was the 2nd time in 3 weeks rescue has been called while we were playing, both times they ended up being ok, that's a good thing. See you next week.

May 4th, Private Party- This is one of my favorite shows to play. Everyone is so nice it's such a pleasure to perform our music for these great folks. Thanks Mike and Rene!

May 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A beautiful evening out on the porch by the water!

May 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - We had a good show it looked like rain but it never came. See you next month! We had a visit from David Lynn Grime, songwriter.

May 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - What a beautiful day at a beautiful place. I had a nice time. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best! See you next month!

At the studio with Jim Devito this week I hope to lay a rhythm track down on "Someone To Leave Me Alone" a song that I wrote with the late great Shelton Irwin that will appear on the next North Star Band project. Also move along on the mixes for Poor-Dum my next solo release. I have a new tune I'm working on "Games" but I'm not quite done yet maybe on the list for next week. At Bagan and Company with Dan this week, I hope to finish The Big Lonesome Rides Again. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment