Saturday, May 20, 2023

May 8th, Retrophonics Studios - I laid a rhythm track down for "Someone To Leave Me Alone". We also worked on a mix for "Ain't Life Grand". Thanks Jim Devito!

May 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had some rain right at the beginning of the evening so we had to move under cover. It was a pain but we ended up making a pretty good night of it.

May 11th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I are trying to put the finishing touches on The Big Lonesome Rides Again.

May 11th, The Beacon - It was a slow night but musically it was fun. See you back here in 6 weeks on June 22nd.

May 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at The Big Deck - Always a great time in Cedar Key! Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff you guys are the best! See you June 9th, 10th and 11th.

Looking forward to being in the studio this week with Jim DeVito. I have a new tune "Silent" is the working title and I can't wait to lay it down. Also looking forward to getting together with Dan Bagan and finishing up The Big Lonesome. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment