Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 23rd, DAVE at Coquina Beach Surf Club - It was my first night playing here. George Reeves and Vinny Jacobs stopped by. I'll be back December 7th 5:30 - 8:30pm. Come check it out!

November 24th, DAVE at George's House - George and I worked on a tune that he had started. We had a few good ideas and hopefully we'll finish it next week.

November 24th, DAVE at Oasis - Splash decided to open on this Tuesday and asked if I could play. Thanks to the great folks at Aunt Kate's, I was able to make the gig! All went well in the land of the 44 TVs. I meet John Williams a player from Virginia.

November 25th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - I thought Laurence was going to join me on the sidewalk but he was in Atlanta! Ivan Smith and John Williams stopped by. I also would like to give a shout out to Hoagy & Susy, you guys are the best!

November 26th - Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

November 27th and 28th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - I had a nice weekend on Jekyll Island. Thanks Vic, Jay & staff, you guys are the best! It was great to hang out with brother Ed. Good job on "Here Comes Santa Claus"!

November 29th, DAVE at Creekside - I was joined by Brady Green and George Reeves tonight. I can't say enough about these two great players! John Winters stopped by. Thanks to Dan Downs for bringing in thirty of his closest friends. See you in December!

I'm getting together with George & Brady for a writing session. "Can't wait! I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan from IAUGI Studios to work on our new projects. The new CD "Live At The Musideum" will be released Thursday at the Corner Bar. Come down and get a copy. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment