Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 16th, Songwriters Night at The Corner Bar - Once again I was honored to share the stage with three great writers. Bob Patterson is the reason I am in Saint Augustine and he never ceases to amaze me with his songwriting talent. Ron Norris brought it this week with his heartfelt tunes that will soon be released on his new CD. Katherine Archer is a talent, no doubt, and a pleasure to hang with. Laurnce Stevenson (The Fiddler) was there to support live original music. George Reeves was in the house. He will be performing on our stage along with Michael Howard on December 21st! You don't want to miss this one!

November 17th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I worked with Barry on "Live At The Musideum".

November 17th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - There was a little rain but didn't seem to slow the crowd down. I had a great time as always! It was good to see my friend Michael Howard and play a couple of tunes for him. Mike is the reason I'm playing this gig. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

November 18th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me on the sidewalk. What a talent! I had a great time.

November 19th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! George Reeves, Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight! Also Rick Levy stopped by. I would like to congratulate him on his new gig with The Boxtops! Also John Winters got up on stage with us and played some mean bass guitar (what a talent this man is!) See you in two weeks, hopefully with our new live CD "Live At The Musideum". Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

November 20th, 21st and 22nd, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - I had a great weekend! I always look forward to driving across the state to play this venue! Brian, Darlene & staff always treat us great. To see Pete and Pat is one of the many things we look forward to! Thank you Cedar Key! See you January 15th, 16th and 17th, mark you calendars!

I hope to get together with Barry and Dan this week! Can't wait to get started on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Also looking forward to getting together with George and writing this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it brightens everyones day! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment