Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October 27th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - My first Tuesday and the weather was nasty. I appreciate the folks that showed up. It would have been a lot nicer outside on the deck. See you Saturday, November 7th. I hope the weather is better!

October 28th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I worked with Barry mixing our new CD "Live At The Musideum".

October 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was kind of a quite night. Steve Beck stopped.

October 29th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - We're getting real close to finishing this project "Live At The Musideum". Then it's time to go to work on my 4th solo CD "Don't Stare At The Sun" I can't wait!

October 30th and 31st, DAVE at 685 Seafood - Georgia/Florida Weekend! Had a good time. It's alway good to see Vic & Jay. It's also nice to hang out with brother Ed. I caught part of his show at the Holiday Inn then we went down to check out the new bar in town, The Wee Pub. I had a couple of nice walks on Driftwood Beach and Clam Creek.

November 1st, NORTHSTAR AT Latitude 31 - I added an extra gig this month. Really enjoyed this night. It's always good to get together with brothe Ed. A little breezy but at least there were no no-seeums!

I will be getting together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios to finish up "Live At The Musideum". We will also start going through tracks and picking songs for "Don't Stare At The Sun" my 4th solo CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day! Early detection can save your life! Keepin'It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment