Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 9th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A little rainy but that didn't dampen the evening. Best happy hour in town!

November 10th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I started weeding through my hard drive to see if there are any tunes to use for "Don't Stare At The Sun". I am real excited about working with Barry again on this project.

November 10th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - This was the second of six Tuesdays I booked. Looks like it's going to work out! I had a nice evening.

November 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Laurence Stevenson is back in town! We had a great night out on the sidewalk.

November 12th DAVE at The Corner Bar - The whole gang was here: Brady, George and Laurence. It's a pleasure to share the stage with these great players.

November 13th, DAVE and Theresa at Ocoee for .38 Special - We headed down to Ocoee in the morning and checked-in to our hotel about noon. We met Barry, Lydia and Bobby Capps in the lobby to go get some lunch. This will be the first time I have heard Barry perform with the band. Relaxed a little after lunch and later met Tom and Susan at the festival (the site for the show). Lydia and Barry were great hosts and really took care of us! The .38 Special show with Barry was great and earlier even got to hear Asleep At The Wheel, an act I toured with some in the 70s while in The North Star Band. We had a great day!

November 14th, DAVE at Private Party - Outside under the tent at Aunt Kate's.

I'm looking forward to our Songwriters Night this Monday! I can't wait to get with Barry at Cave Canem Studios to do a little touch up on our live CD "Live At The Musideum". Then continue work on "Don't Stare At The Sun". It's also time to get with Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios and finish up ideas for a new T-shirt, banner and new CD layout. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile, it will brighten everyone's day! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment