Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 2nd, The Hackers at Hurricane Party's - We were a week late. Normally we play the last monday of the month. Gregg our fearless leader was sick so we decided to delay our show a week to let him recover. The place looks great. We had a nice crowd. See you November 30th, same time, same station!

November 3rd, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I worked with Barry on "Live At The Musideum". I think we are done. I will get a copy to George Thursday at The Corner Bar and Laurence this week sometime. Now it's time to start on "Don't Stare At The Sun" my 4th solo release!

November 3rd, DAVE at Chianti Room - A hot evening! Is it really November? My friend Michael Howard stopped by!

November 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - I had a nice evening on the sidewalk! Got to hang out with Brian (Manager Aunt Kates) for awhile before the show.

November 5th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Brady and George were with me tonight! What a treat it is playing with these two great players! Look out for Laurence next week!

November 6th, NORTHSTAR at Oasis - It was me and George tonight. Ed had another engagement. All is well in the land of the 44 TVs!

November 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon out by the water.

November 8th, DAVE at Creekside - We had some rain and more in the forecast so I set up inside. Had a great time! Mark Hart stopped by and said hey. It was good to see my old friend!

We have one small change to make on "Live At The Musideum", then we are going to start listening to my hard drive to pick songs for my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun" at Cave Canem Studios with Barry Dunaway. I'm looking forward to seeing Barry with .38 Special this week. I have not seen him perform with his band yet, I'm excited! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't litter! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it will brighten everyones day! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real! -David


see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment