Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 15th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - What a night! My family came down; Dad, Margie, Will, Dylan, Jessica and Theresa. There were also a few folks from the Tavern, even some of the folks that work at the Chianti Room! Come check out the best happy hour in town!

December 16th - I was off tonight so we went to see The Falling Bones at Panama Hatties and stopped by and saw Liz Williamson and her friends sing some Christmas Carols at Creekside.

December 18th - We went to Mellow Mushroom to hear a little of brother Ed, then headed down to Zaharias to see Brent Byrd.

December 19th - Theresa and I went to Sheryl and Jim's Christmas Party. It's so good to see all our friends. Later we stopped by the Forrest's Annual Christmas Party and saw some more friends. Thanks for having us! Then it was off to see The Free Range Chickens (Brady, George, John & Woody) at Creekside! Made it home before the bewitching hour.

December 20th - Football! Go Redskins (W) and Jags (L)!

Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios and I have a new design for my banner and t-shirts. I have a new song "Goodbye, Goodbye" that I can't wait to record. I forgot to mention last week that we went to Michelle and Levi's Christmas Party when we got home from Jekyll Island last weekend. We had a great time! Thanks for having us! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Early detection can save your life! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten up everyones day! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment