Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 21st, Songwriters Night at The Corner Bar - What a night! Bob and I were joined by Michael Howard & George Reeves. Both George and I tried new songs we had just written. Michael and Bob are true pro's. Great to see Rob Peck, Steve Beck and Jim Carrick in the audience! Thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine. Next show is January 18th!

December 22nd, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I met with Dan Bagan to finalize my new T-Shirt and banner design.

December 22nd, George's House - Finished the arrangement to "Secondary Dominance". A new instrumental George and I wrote with Laurence Stevenson and Brady Green.

December 22nd, DAVE at Coquina Beach Club - I had a nice night! Come check out this place. Everyone that has shown up likes it! Ron Norris stopped by!

December 23rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - A packed night on the sidewalk! Ron Norris sat in and did a song he wrote and one Dave Johnson wrote, both great songs!
George Reeves stopped by after getting boned!

I got a chance to talk with Barry and he is doing good with his surgery. I am excited to start my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun" as soon as Barry is feeling better. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyone's day! Early detection can save your life! Keepin It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment