Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 7th - DAVE AT Coquina Beach Surf Club - I had a good night! This was my second night at this venue. A lot of musicians stop by. Rob Peck sat in, he played harp and sang on "My Bird". Check out his article in Old City Life. Laurence Stevenson and Vinny Jacobs were also in the house.

December 9th - DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight on the sidewalk! Barry and Lydia stopped by. I played a new song I wrote called "Goodbye,Goodbye".

December 10th - DAVE at The Corner Bar - Brady Green and Laurence performed with me tonight! We had a blast!

December 11th - DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice night by the water!

December 12th - DAVE at Music On The Green, Jekyll Island - It's always good to get up to Jekyll Island and play. Thanks Ed & Nancy!

December 13th - DAVE at Creekside - Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson performed with me tonight. We had a great start but after about 30 minutes it started to rain! It was fun while it lasted!

I hope to get with Dan at IAUGI Studios to see what he has come up with for a new t-shirt and poster design. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it will brighten everyone's day! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment