Monday, April 29, 2013

April 22nd, NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - Brady was taking care of some family business amd was going to be unable to make the gig. Marc Douglas Berardo and Woody were going to cover for him. We (Ed and I) were very excited about the evening but the weather would not cooperate. Hopefully the weather will be nice for the next gig!

April 23rd, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - Everything is still okay in the land of the 44 TVs.

April 24th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a great night! Steve Beck stopped by and hung out for awhile.

April 25th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Nice night! Kruz did a good set!

April 26th, Dave at Sea Jay's - First of 2 out of town gigs. It was a nice night. Met some new folks had a good time. Got a chance to talk with Ed for a bit, did my walk out on the beach Saturday morning then headed to Tybee Island.

April 27th, Dave at the Wind Rose Cafe - It's always good to hang out and work for my friends Mark,Nell and Harold. We have known each other for years. I look forward to this gig. Thanks!

April 28th - Home - I got up and took a walk on the beach! Loaded up my gear, then took Mark and Nell to lunch. Harold couldn't make it to lunch, but I sure enjoyed hangin' out and talking about concerts with my old friend on Saturday! Time to head home!

There won't be any studio time this week for any of my projects. Jim is very busy. I plan on getting things done around the house and maybe do a little writing. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment