Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 2nd, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - We mixed "Juke Joint" today. It is really great to hang out with these talented guys (Gregg and Frankie).

April 2nd, Dave at Oasis - Everything is okay in the land of the 44 TVs.

April 3rd, Dave at Eclipse - Cut another tune for my CD "Mr Song to Evil People" it is called "There Is No I In Team"

April 3rd, Dave at Hurrican Grill and Wings - Made it until 8:30, it was a nasty night.

April 4th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Great night! Kruz did a good set!

April 5th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - What a great night, the place was packed. Barry and Lydia stopped by. It's always good seeing my camping friends. Talked about another shared date with The 3 Peace Band, that would be fun!

April 6th, Dave at Zaharias - It was one of the most uncomfortable nights I have ever played. The cold wind was blowing on my back which was blowing my hair into my face. Even with all that, it was a good night!

April 7th, Dave at Creekside - A little chilly but still a good night!

I will be in the studio with Gregg working on The Big Lonesome songs. Also in the studio with Ed working on the next NorthStar CD. We (NorthStar) will be getting together with Brady to work on some things. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment