Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 16th, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - In the studio mixing "Don't Ever Let It Get You Down" and "Hardscrabble".

April 16th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - The begining of a long string of shows. Everything is fine in the land of the 44 TVs.

April 17th, Dave at Eclipse - Laid down a song written by Chris Berardo "Fourty Years".

April 17th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The place was packed! Saw a lot of folks I haven't seen for awhile.

April 18th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a nice night. Kruz did a good set. Marc Douglas Berardo just got into town. He got up and played a couple! Woody also stopped by!

April 19th, Dave at Harry's - It rained until about 5pm, gave me just enough time to set up. Had a good night packed up my gear and went down to meet a bunch of friends at the Milltop to see Marc and Woody play. Ran into brother Will and Don Dunaway there.

April 20th, Dave and Frankie at Remembering Daniel - It was so nice of Karen to let us be a part of such a special day.

April 21st, Dave at Creekside - It was nasty out, but I was able to set up inside! Turned out to be a nice night. Marc. Woody and Randy stopped by!

I will be working on my new solo CD this week. The next song I will lay down is "Two Manatees Kissing". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Spot texting, start talking. "Keepin' it Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment