Monday, April 15, 2013

April 9th,, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - We worked on "Juke Joint" and "Hardscrabble". We are closing in on our new CD.

April 9th, NorthStar at Oasis - It was good to get together with brother Ed. All is well in the land of the 44 TVs.

April 10th, NorthStar at Eclipse - Ed layed down tracks for "If I Had A Boat". Brady met us at the studio then we headed for my house to work on some new ideas!

April 10th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Nice night! Great place check it out! Billy and Amber came out with Hunter and Hunter sang a song in Japanese.

April 11th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Great night! Kruz did a good job!

April 12th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - A rough start. The wind was coming from my back which I hate! Thought my speaker was going to blow over! Turned out ok though.

April 13th, Dave at Delandapalooza - Played 2 shows, 1st at Dublin Station and the 2nd at The Brick House. Made some new friends. Hung out the rest of the night with some old friends. Thanks for coming out, Bruce, Renee, Bob, Julie and Beth. Great fun!

I will be in the studio this week with The Big Lonesome and doing more work on my #3 solo CD "Mr Song to Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! "Keepin' It Real!" -David

No comments:

Post a Comment