Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 29th, The Super Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - It's always fun getting together with these guys! Chris C4Man sat in and did a great job! Chris was with a friend that got up and played also.

April 30th, Dave at Eclipse - Cleaned up a few tracks (Mr. Song to Evil People)

May 1st, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I was real lucky the rain came and went right after I set up. The night turned out pretty good!

May 2nd, Dave at The Corner Bar - What a night the place was packed! These are the ones you dream of! The weather was awful and Kruz had to leave before performing. Thanks for a fun night everyone!

May 3rd, Dave at Aunt Kate's - Still nasty out so I set up inside. Ron Norris stopped by and played a few songs. Two of them were his own. Sounded great Ron, it's always good to see and hear you!

May 4th, Dave at Creekside - Still nasty weather. I was cancelled at Zaharias. The 3 Peace Band was cancelled at Creekside. Shelley called and said they needed a single for the night and thats the whole of the story!

May 5th, Dave at Creekside - What a difference a day makes! It was beautiful outside, the sun was shinnin'. Gove Scrivinor stopped by did a couple of songs and hung out for awhile. It is always a pleasure hanging out with this great player!

I will be in the studio this week working on some of my stuff and with The Big Lonesome mixing our songs. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!

I was so sad to hear about George from Oasis passing away! He was a nice guy always brightened the room up! R.I.P. my friend, you will be missed! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment