Monday, June 6, 2022

May 24th, Retrophonics Studios - I put bass tracks on "The Hunter" and "Get Along Little Pony", also worked on a mix of "Too Tore Up" a Gregg Chirico song performed by The Big Lonesome.

May 25th, Travel Day - Theresa and I made it through to Wilson, NC  where we decided to stop for the evening to get a room. We had dinner across the street at Cracker Barrel, so far so good.

May 26th thru the 30th, DAVE at Coles Point Tavern for the Memorial Day Weekend - We arrived at Acie's and unloaded our bags and then headed to The Tavern to meet Randy to load in and set up. I had 5 great days of playing music for my friends. I would like to thank Ann and Chris and the wonderful staff at The Tavern for taking such good care of me. I would like to thank Randy for providing the sound and giving me sound advice. I would like to thank Acie for putting  us up and putting up with us at his place. I would like to thank Mike and Sandy for the great cookout. And last but not least, I would like to thank the great folks that came out to hear my music.

May 31st, Travel Day - We made it to exit 193 in SC. It was a long drive after an afternoon of playing but mades it a shorter trip to home in the morning. We made it by noon, there's no place like home, glad to be back and looking forward to the rest of the week ahead.

It was a wonderful weekend, played a lot of music at Tavern Nation. I saw a lot of friends, read a couple books, ate a lot of great food,  hung out with TT when she came back from NoVa visiting her family.  It doesn't get any better than this. I'm looking forward to getting together with Dan at Bagan and Company to work on my next release "40 Years", a Chris Berardo song I recorded many years ago. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment