Tuesday, June 14, 2022

June 1st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was great to get back with the band. We missed Frankie but we'll see him tomorrow.

June 2nd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on "40 Years" a Chris Berardo song I recorded many years ago. We should be able to release it next week. I hope you enjoy it. 

June 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony Pelican Landing - It's always fun to play with these talents. I am proud to be a Carpetbagger! Craig Hand stopped by.

June 3rd, DAVE Aunt Kate's - A hot but fun show on the porch by the water!

June 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - We were rained on right at the start but it was short and sweet we were able to start pretty much on time. Had a blast!

June 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Great, but hot afternoon on the porch by the water!

It' been a fun week looking forward to our "LIVE" show on Tuesday. Also looking forward to getting with Dan to finish up "40 Years".  Top Gun Maverick was great! Happy 23rd TT! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band

No comments:

Post a Comment