Friday, June 24, 2022

June 6th, I was off today, no gig.  I had work to do around the yard. 

June 7th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" -  We had a great show! We missed Amy Hendrickson but she said she will join our September "LIVE" Show. Great job Dan, Clay, Amanda, Theresa and Wayne. We couldn't do it without you guys!

June 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was threatening rain for most of the evening but held off. We missed Frankie!  The crowd was great, Tony, Sue and I had a blast!

June 9th, Bagan and Company - We finished "40 Years" a Chris Berardo song I found an old track of. Dan did a wonderful job putting together the ideas he and I had. This video makes me happy and sad at the same time. Thanks to Jim DeVito for mastering the track.

June 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - This was the last gig for the week for us as a band.  We had a great time! I'm heading to the gulf coast for a few days playing my solo gig at the Big Deck over in Cedar Key, FL.

June 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at The Big Deck - We miss Darlene but still had a great time at The Big Deck. Bryan made his wonderful clam chowder. I saw both Pat and Pete and some tennis friends from Flager College, Powell, Wayne , Leo and wives.

I hope to put in some more work on "Too Tore Up" from The Big Lonesome Rides Again and "Shines A Light" for Poor-Dum my next solo project. Dan did a wonderful job on "40 Years" a Chris Berardo song. Check it out on Facebook or YouTube. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band

  

No comments:

Post a Comment