Thursday, June 2, 2022

May 16th, Retrophonics Studios - We had a good session, Jim and I. I put a nice bass track on "Train", Jim did some EQ on "40 Years", a Chris Berardo song I found that I had recorded years ago. We also did a little more work on "Too Tore Up" a Gregg Chirico song that we recorded with The Big Lonesome. 

May 16th, Songwriter's Night at Pelican Landing - We had a nice songwriters night. Sam and Michael are some real talented writers and players. It's always a pleasure to share the evening with my friend Bob. Looking forward to next month.

Dave, Bob, Sam, Michael

May 17th, Private Party - Our friend Jane was retiring and her boss took a few folks out on the Sabrage  with Captain Glenn and Doyle. It was a nice boat ride, I played a little music especially "My Bird" and "Southern Sky". Thanks for letting Theresa and I share your special evening Jane.

Dave aboard the Sabrage for Jane's retirement party.

May 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a great evening especially after the sun went down. 

May 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - What a night! Doesn't get any better than this!

May 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Bar - A hell of a rain storm came through! Buckets catching water everywhere! I always enjoy this night, the 3rd Friday of every month!

May 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Borrillo's - The rain stopped us! See you back here June 18th!

May 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It wasa nice Sunday on the porch by the water!

Looking forward to my trip to Virginia, can't wait to see all my Rivah friends. I won't get a chance to get with Dan at Bagan and Company this week but will be in the studio with Jim DeVito. We are working on 2 songs from my new solo CD "Poor-Dum". I put bass tracks on "The Hunter" and "Get Along Little Pony" and also worked on a mix for The Big Lonesome's "Too Tore Up" written by Gregg Chirico. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment