Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 24th, George's House - We're still getting ideas together for a new song. It's nice hanging out and working on writing music together.

January 25th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had Laurence Stevenson with me out on the sidewalk. We had a great evening of music. Thanks for all that showed up, see you next week!

January 26th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I got together with Dan Bagan to talk through the final changes on our new video "Living In My Head".

January 26th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady Green, George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson were on the stage with me tonight. What a blast! Harry Heisler from the Four Aces (Love is a Many Splendid Thing), a friend of Brady's was in the audience.

January 27th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was to cold to play outside so I set up inside. I had a nice bunch of folks hang out with me. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff you guys are the best!

January 28th, DAVE at Zaharia's - It was even colder tonight! Angelika and I decided to call the evening. I love playing here I will be back February 18th!

January 29th, DAVE at Creekside - George and Laurence were with me tonight. We set up inside. Always enjoy playing with these two. It was good to see Cathy Kale (Milltop).  I hope to play a shift when they reopen. Thanks Terry and staff. See you with NorthStar February 13th!

January 29th - My new video releases "Living In My Head"

January 30th - We had a nice late lunch with George and Deborah Reeves at Terra Acqua.

It's been a great week! I hope to get started on my next video with IAUGI Studios. I'm thinking it might be "Goodbye Goodbye". A new tune being considered for my next CD "Don't Stair At The Sun". Dan and I will review the session this Friday and decide. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify. Check out my videos "Change The World" and on " Living In My Head"on YouTube and share them with your friends. Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment