Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 10th, DAVE at George's Place - It was our first songwriting meeting this year George, Laurence and I.  I look forward to more of this. We started on "The Ballad Of A Broken Mind". I talked with Barry too. He's done some more work on "Poor-Dum". I can't wait to hear what he's done.

January 10th, DAVE at Oasis - Laurence Stevenson joined me tonight. It was kind of sad playing at this venue after all that's happened. It's not the same without Greg and Splash. It was good to see Hoover and Kevin though and it was nice to be back in the land of the 44 TVs.

January 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It turned out to be a nice night out on the sidewalk. Gentleman George Reeves was with me tonight. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best. See you next Wednesday!

January 12th, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole gang with me tonight, Brady, George and Laurence. It's always a good time with this talented group.

January 13th, 14th and 15th, DAVE at the Big Deck Bar and Grill - Theresa and I showed up on Friday evening and had a great dinner at Bryan and Darlene's.  We tried white sweet potatoes! We all went by and saw the fabulous Kerry Gordon at the Carlin's and Johnny Lobo at the Big Deck Bar. It was fun. Both Saturday and Sunday were a blast as well. It's always a good time on Cedar Key, it give us a chance to see our friends Pete Frizzell, Pat and Raven. I will be back February 10th, 11th and 12th.

It was a good but sad week.  We said goodbye to our friend Splash who is in God's hands now. I couldn't be there but Brady said it was a fine send-off. Rest in peace my friend. I talked to Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios on Monday and we are going to get together Wednesday. Looking forward to our Tuesday writing day at the Reeves'. I'm also getting together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios on Thursday. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music out on Spotify. DirecTV sucks and so does Goya coconut water. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment