Friday, February 10, 2017

January 31st, at George's House - It was another fun filled morning writing songs and shooting the shit. I look forward to this every week. Brady, George, Laurence and I are working on a Civil War tune right now. It's getting closer to completion. We worked out a great intro today.

January 31st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It never fails, nice afternoon again, a nice crowd plus the best happy hour in town. Brady Green and Doug Hyde stopped int to give me a listen. It doesn't get much better than this.

February 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a crowded night at the restaurant. Laurence Stevenson and his fiddle were with me too. I had a great time playing with the Fiddler. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you're the best!

February 2nd, DAVE at the Corner Bar - By the time I finished setting up the place was packed. Laurence was sick so he stayed home. Brady was helping out a friend and was on call if more assistance was needed, so he was out for the evening also. George and I went at it as half the band we used to be. It was a blast! It was good to get a visit from Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios and John Winters. John and I had a chance to talk a bit as I was loading out. John even helped. Thanks man!

February 3rd, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - Dan and I talked through some ideas for my new video "Goodbye Goodbye". This video is going to be a little different. I can't wait to get started!

February 3rd, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I spent a few hours working on the new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". We did a vocal track on "Better Place" and fixed a couple parts on "Poor-Dum". It was good to get together to work and to catch up on lives crazy journey.

February 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - When I left Barry's, I headed straight to my gig. The weather held and it turned out to be a nice night. Barry and Lydia showed up it. It was nice to hang out and play for my friends. Rusty Menshouse also showed up with Faith. It's great to share some time and music with these two also.

February 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I set up inside because it was cold and windy. There were few people who stopped in. It was a quiet afternoon on the inside. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best! I'll see you February 24th and 25th. Theresa and I stopped by Dan and Susie Bagans for dinner later that evening. The evening was just what we needed. We sat around and watched our new streaming toy that didn't work except for the 1st episode of "Man from Uncle". I was hoping for a better showing. Dan had better luck with his interesting and funny video's. Thanks for having us over. Next time it's pizza night on us.

It was nice to get started on a new video idea "Goodbye Goodbye" at IAUGI Studios. Also I enjoying working on my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun" with Barry at Cave Canem Studios. I will be seeing both of them next week. Please share my two videos "Living In My Head" and "Change The World". I am also on Spotify. Doug Hyde says he listens to my music there. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Don't liter! I think from now on I'm going to keep my opinions to myself unless asked. This is in hopes friends will do the same. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment