Thursday, February 23, 2017

February 13th, Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I worked mixing "Poor-Dum". We tossed around some ideas on "A Better Place" and "Ain't Life Grand". I've had a lot of fun recording my music with Barry. It's also great to just shoot the shit!

February 13th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - The hole gang was out tonight, Brady, Eddie, George, Frankie, Laurence and I had a chance to play some music together. It's a blast to get together with these guys once a month. Thanks Creekside! I would also like to recognize some other folks that braved the weather. It was cold! Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios and Sidney and Hunter, they are in the music biz.

February 14th, George's House - George and I hung out and talked through some lyric ideas for our new song, as yet, untitled. We also had a chance to talk through some current events.

February 14th, DAVE at Oasis - It was packed in the land of the 44 TVs. It made me miss Greg and Splash!

February 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson was out on the sidewalk with me tonight. It was windy and chilly but we had a nice crowd that hung in there. John Winters and George Reeves stopped by. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

February 16th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was the trio of George Reeves, Brady Green and I. Laurence went to Richard Thompson's show. It was a great night, the place was packed! Dan Bagan was in the house (IAUGI Studios).

February 17th, DAVE at Conch House - It was to cold to play outside. Inside was a little slow but I was right next to the bar (that was good thing). I stopped by and talked with brother Ed for a bit at the Mellow Mushroom.

February 18th, DAVE at Zaharias - We worried about rain but it never came. George and I played to a full house. This is a great place to play and I'm always sad if weather doesn't permit me to play. It was good to see our friend Rick Levy from the Boxtops and also Falling Bones. He played a couple with George and sounded great! Thanks Angelika and staff. You guys are the best!

February 19th, DAVE at Creekside - I had the whole gang here George, Laurence and Brady. We what a blast! The place was packed we had Scott Walker and his daughter Jennie get up with Laurence and play "The Road To Lisdoonvarna","The Silver Spear" and finished with "Ashokan Farewell" on their violins. What a treat! Thank you Creekside for a wonderful evening.

I hope to continue work on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun"at Cave Canem Studios with Barry Dunaway and my new video "Goodbye Goodbye" at IAUGI Studios with Dan Bagan. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten someone day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Listen to my music on Spotify. DirecTV is over priced for what services it provides! Don't drink Goya coconut water! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment