Sunday, March 2, 2014

February 24th, DAVE at Barry's House - Worked on vocal tracks "Superman" and "There's No I In Team". Good start to the week at Barry's!

February 24th, The Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - Had a lot of fun! Ray Roller sat in on guitar did a great job!

February 25th, DAVE at Barry's House - Worked on the vocal track "It Won't Be Long". I am really enjoying working with Barry and all the other great musicians that are joining in with me on "Mr. Song To Evil People".

February 25th, NorthStar at Oasis -  It was a little slow but always have a great time playing with brother Ed! Also Laurence Stevensen sat in! Sounded Great!

February 26th, DAVE at Barry's House - Had George Reeves in doing some guitar tracks on "It Won't Be Long". It was a trip watching George and Barry save this track! My co-writer Jim Miner will be proud of what they have done to our song!

February 26th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to weather!

February 27th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! The place was packed! George was with me for the evening. George also did his original set! I hope to join him soon on some of the great music he has written! Kruz was also back and got up and did a few! Sounded good my man! Please check your calendars. I will not be at The Corner Bar on March 13th and March 20th! Thanks for your support everyone!!!!!

February 28th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Had a nice laid back night at a great place! Met up with Theresa and friends at The Sand Bar after the gig!

February 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - What a beautiful afternoon! Had front row seat to a charity fishing tournament right behind me!

I hope to get back in the studio. I will know more Monday! Looking forward to the 2-day show on Jekyll Island w/ Levi Lowery and Fester Haygood! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment