Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 17th, NorthStar at Zaharias - This was the kind of night you dream of as a band! A full house! Thanks Ed, Brady, George, Frankie and the wonderful staff at Zaharias! See you March 10th!

February 18th, NorthStar at Oasis - Another great night! We had George with us and he sounded great! See you next Tuesday!

February 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Got most of the gig in. Played until about 8 pm. It was good to be back though. See you at Hurricane Grill and Wings next week!

February 20th, DAVE at Barry's - We got some good guitar tracks from George Reeves on "There's No I In Team"! I am really enjoying hanging out and making my next CD "Mr. Song To Evil People" at Barry's!

February 20th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! Had George Reeves with me! George did a short original set! He has written some great tunes! Stop by next week, I think he is coming back! Also Kruz stopped by, he looks like he's getting around good after his surgery. He said he might stop by next week and do a few songs!

February 21st, 22nd and 23rd, Dave at The Big Deck - It was great to be back in Cedar Key! It's hard not to have a good time playing this gig. The owners are great people (Darlene and Brian). I can't wait to get back there in March!

I had a first at Hurricane Grill and Wings this week. For the folks that don't know I play kind of on a sidewalk in front of the place. Anyway a guy pulls up in a blazer just as I was finishing a song. He had the windows down blasting music. Sitting there thinking that was kind of rude until I realized it was my music! He couldn't believe I was playing there, he jumped out of his truck with my CD  pen in hand. I signed it, he bought me a beer. And left me with this story. Looking to do some more recording this week at Barry's. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment