Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 10th, NorthStar at Zaharias - We had the whole crew there! Ed, Brady Green, Laurence Stevenson, George Reeves and Frankie Urzetta, The place was packed! Rob Peck also sat in and did a good job! Thanks everyone for supporting NorthStar! See you April 14th!

March 11th, NorthStar at Oasis - Had a good night, just Ed and I! Just like old times!

March 12th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A beautiful night for a change! I have had real bad luck on Wednesdays at Hurricane Grill and Wings! It's a great place and a great time if the weather is fine! Laurence Stevenson played for a while! Thanks Laurence!

March 13th, DAVE at Barry's House - Had Woody Pernell in doing some percussion on "It Won't Be Long". I am really enjoying working on "Mr. Song To Evil People". Barry is doing a great job helping me complete this project! I'm looking forward to the music we will make!

March 14th, 15th and 16th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - What a wonderful weekend! It's always fun getting back to Cedar Key! See you in April with NorthStar.

I would like to thanks all you folks for supporting my music for all these years! I will be in the studio on Wednesday with Barry. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!   -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment