Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 2nd - The Reef, Dave and Theresa -  We had brunch with George and Deborah! Great place to eat!

March 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - Nasty night outside! George Reeves was with me! It's never a bad night with George around.

March 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to weather!

March 6th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson played with me. Did a couple of original songs that I don't that often with these guys! George did his original set.  It was great! A perfect evening except Kruz had to leave before I called him up! Hopefully he can hang around in a couple of weeks! Sorry my friend!

March 7th and 8th, NorthStar at Sea Jay's Cafe, Annual Americana Music Festival - A good couple of nights of music. The first night was a songwriters night with Levi Lowery, Fester Haygood and NorthStar (Dave and Ed). We had a blast. Ed played a new tune, sounded good! We had a great audience and a great time! Saturday, Levi brought his band in and we added George Reeves on guitar. Had a good turn out. Fester sounded great and had Marc Andress sit in on pedal steel. I had a great time hanging out with these great writers and players. Hope to do more in the future with them! Great job CJ and staff!

March 9th, DAVE at Creekside - Again I had George Reeves and Laurence Stvenson with me. It was a beautiful night out and we had a blast! Thankyou George and Laurence you guys are the best!

Talked to Barry yesterday and he is back in town and ready to get going on my CD "Mr. Song to Evil People". I can't wait to get back into it! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment