Monday, February 4, 2013

January 28th, The Super Hacker's at Hurricane Patty's - We had a great night. Everyone played and sang well. We missed Kurt but Walt stepped up and did a great job! Thanks for supporting us!

January 30th (AM), Dave at Eclipse Recording Company - Put down vocals and guitar on 2 songs "Life Goes On" and "That's How I Fly" for my new solo CD "Mr. Song to Evil People".

January 30th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - You could not ask for better weather. Had a good time, stop by and check this place out. I will be there every Wednesday that I'm in town. It was great to see The Hackers Golf Guys show up! I'm going to have to get out there and give'em a little of my money soon!

January 31st, Dave at The Corner Bar - Always look forward to this gig! Kruz did a good job. Another gig to check out I'm here every Thursday!

February 1st & 2nd - Sea Jay's - Nice relaxing couple of days. Got a chance to play a little and read a little.

I am looking forward to getting more work done on my new CD this week. We are still trying to put together our line up for The Big Lonesome, but we are getting closer. Starting on a couple of new tunes. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Stop texting, Start Talking", "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment