Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 6th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a pretty good night. Some of the Hacker's Golf Team showed up. Kruz got up and played a couple.

February 7th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Nice night. Kruz did a nice set.

February 8th, Dave at Aunt Kates - Barry, Lydia and friends showed up.

February 9th - Dave at Main Street Live (Daytona) A beautiful day. Great event! Thanks Phil, staff, Dave (sound), everyone was real nice. See you in Deland April 13th.

February 9th, Dave at Zaharias - Started a little early, the temperature was dropping quickly. This is a great gig!

February 10th, Dave at Eclipse - The grand opening for the new studio went great! Good luck Jim! I hope everything works out good for you.

February 10th, Dave at Harry's - Great time! Had a blast!

I had to cancel my studio time this week. I was feeling a little under the weather. I will be in this Wednesday. I plan on recording "The Ice Has Broken". Had a chance to talk to a few people at the studio party. It looks like I will have another great line up on my new #3 solo CD "Mr. Song to Evil People". I would like to thanks everyone who came to my gigs this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment