Friday, February 15, 2013

February 11th, The Super Hackers at Arnolds - Good crowd! It was a nice evening of music. Looking forward to Hurricane Patty's in a couple of weeks!

February 13th (AM), Dave at Eclipse - Laid down vocals, guitar and harp on "The Ice Has Broken"

February 13th (PM) - Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a rainy night. Still had fun though!

February 14th (AM), Dave at Eclipse - Laid down vocals and guitar on "Be Mine"

February 14th (PM), Dave at The Corner Bar - Happy Valentines Day! Kruz did a good job. The end of my week playing!

A short week especially after the shows I played last week. I'm looking forward to spending a few days at home with my wife. I have about 6 more songs to record for my 3rd solo CD "Mr. Song to Evil People" then I will start bringing in players to add tracks. I am also looking forward to playing with my friends Ed and Brady "NorthStar" this coming up Monday at Zaharias. Thanks for letting me live my dream. "Stop texting, start talking". "Keepin' It Real!" -Davd

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment