Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 23rd, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was the first Wednesday night of many, I hope. It was a little cold but had a few people show up. They have beer specials on Wednesday. Check the place out!

January 24th, Dave at Eclipse Recording Company - Added another track to my new solo CD (#3) "Mr. Song to Evil People".  Both are songs that I will record for this new project.

January 24th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a great night! Kruz did a good job!

January 25th & 26th, Dave at Sea Jay's - It's my first weekend of two I booked in a row. Eddie is in Virginia so I am covering him.  It's nice to be on the Jekyll Island.

January 27th, Dave at Creekside - Another cold and rainy night but that did not stop my friends from coming down. I enjoy playing this venue.

I am going to get in the studio this week and cut "Life Goes On" and "That's The Way I Fly". Thanks for letting me live my dream. "Stop texting, start talking," "Keepin' It Real!"- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment