Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 16th, Dave at Chili's - This was my last scheduled gig at Chili's. I would like to thank Ray, Chuck and staff. I think they have a good idea, just needs to be thought out a little more. Good luck guys!

January 17th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had some moments! Kruz did a good job!

January 18th, 19th and 20th - Dave at The Big Deck Bar - Always a great time. Thanks Pete and Janel for a wonderful breakfeast. I will be back the last weekend of March. I can't wait! Thanks Brian and staff! We missed you Darlene!

Looking forward to the studio this week. I will start the track (Evil People). I'm looking forward to getting together with The Super Hacker's. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Stop texting- Start talking." "Keepin' It Real!". -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment