Thursday, July 7, 2011

6-28-11 Just Dave @ The World Famous Oasis - My birthday night.  Had a lot of fun.  I think I have a plan for the land of the TVs.  It seems to be working out.  Just have to figure out how to do it for 4 1/2 hours.  I will and I know NorthStar will.  Thanks Splash and the rest of the gang for treating me so good.

6-29-11 Just Dave @ Harry's - It was a rain out.  They bought me a nice dinner though.

6-30-11 Eclipse - Had Rusty Springfield in to add bass on "Music Man" for  NorthStar's CD "Keepin' It Real".  Had Mike Houpt playing organ on "What Would You Do" for my CD "Hopeless Romantic".

Just Dave @ The Corner Bar - Great night!  Kruz did a great job!  Had a blast!  Thanks Nick and Nanna.

7-1-11 The Big Lonesome @ Latitude 31 on Jekyll Island - NorthStar opened, but not for long.  Everyone was itching to play.  We had a great night.  The originals went overt real good. Gregg's new tune.  "Juke Joint Down on the River" and Wayne's " Cold Day In Hell" were  added to the set list.  I can't wait to get together with the boys on July 11th at Hurricane Patty's.  Check it out 6-10pm.

7-2-11 Just Dave @ SeaJay's - Had a great night until about 9:30 pm, the mosquitos came in and ran everyone but my wife off the porch.  I knew she loved me, but not that much.  Thanks, Theresa, Tommy and staff.

7-3-11 Just Dave @ Latitude 31 - It was a beautiful day.  Great breeze, great crowd, great staff.

I'm surrounded by positive people and it is so inspiring.  Can't wait to do more work on the two new CD's ("Hopeless Romantic" and "Keepin' It Real).  I met one of Ed's singer-songwriter friends Hugo Duarte.  What a special guy!  We talked about song writing and showed each other some tunes.  He told me he though Ed was a special spirit and that he felt that way about Gregg when he met him (i feel the same).  I'm going to turn him on to the Berardo's (who he's heard about) and hopefully we'll get together in the future.  Man, what a great weekend!  "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment