Thursday, July 21, 2011

7-11 The Big Lonesome @ Hurricane Patty's - I had a blast!  Everyone did a great job! This is a positive experience that I'm proud to be a part of.  The originals went great.  We still have work to do on them, but with the little time we've spent on them, I think they sounded pretty darn good.  We missed Bob and Robin, but Ed and Wayne really stepped up to the plate.  It was good to see all the support and we promise to keep working hard to create new music for you all.  Thanks Barry Dunaway (RPM, Those Guys), it's always great to see you my friend.

7-13 NorthStar @ Zachry's - The wasn't much of a crowd, but what great people to work for.  It was good to get together with Ed.  We started running over songs we want to do for the show with Planet of the Abts at the end of the month.  Thanks Barbara and DJ you're the best!

7-14 Dave@ The Corner Bar - The best night yet! Kruz did a great job.  Matt from the show "Swords Life on the Line" stopped by and picked up a couple of t-shirts, one NorthStar and one Just Dave that he said he'd wear on the show.  We'll see what happens.

I have a few days off and I plan to get a lot of things done around the house, but will probably only get half completed.  We have a birthday dinner with Brianna.  Life is good, excited about Virginia and my next gig with Ed at Oasis on Monday.  Thanks for letting me live my dream!  Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment